Thursday 29 September 2011

Journal Reflection.

How does the article contribute to your understanding of leadership?
This article has helped my understanding of leadership because it tells me that you have to be kind to one another like your all one big happy family. The syilx had a very organized life, each member had a responsibility and a part in the way the whole nation lived in health.

How will you apply learning to your own leadership practice?
The article taught me that leadership isn't easy. You have to be willing to help others, and being true to yourself and to others, and respect others and yourself as well. This article has defitnely changed my thoughts of leadership in many ways. I hope to be a leader myself one day. I want to be able to teach younger people to be a leader, and to be respectful of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment